We have been working diligently to find a way to provide COVID-19 testing to our clients and their patients. The FDA only wants CLIA licensed labs with certifications in immunology, which Immuno Labs is qualified to perform. We have located at this time a limited supply of COVID-19 antibody tests that we could begin offering our physicians so they may test their patients.
The COVID-19 test is a rapid IgM-IgG combined antibody test for COVID-19 and is used to qualitatively detect IgG and IgM antibodies of the novel coronavirus in human serum.
- This test is precise and has been validated with PCR.
- May help to identify immunity to the virus, providing valuable insight to anyone who wants to understand his or her risk of becoming ill or transmitting the virus to others.
- The specimen can be transported at room temperature and does not need to be chilled nor frozen for transport to our lab ensuring the validity and results are accurate.
- Detects IgM and IgG antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 utilizing a patient serum sample, indicating past or recent exposure to the virus.
- Once we receive the specimen the test results only take 10-15mins and our turnaround time on sending results back to you will stay well within our always promised 48-72 hours.